At Burleson Chiropractic Center, our chiropractor has years of experience helping residents of Burleson, TX, and the surrounding areas achieve optimal health. We perform clinical examinations to identify natural solutions for our patients who are seeking pain relief, an improved range of motion and enhanced overall wellness. Chiropractic treatment is commonly sought by those suffering from back and neck pain, but it is effective in treating more conditions than just these. We aim to educate our patients regarding ways of improving their physical health using natural and non-invasive techniques.
Conditions Treated Include:
General Back and Neck Pain: The spine is the foundation of the human body. It is composed of several bones (vertebrae) along the spinal column. Spinal discs and cartilage work to protect the nerves and vertebrae. Facet joints along the spine allow for physical mobility of the human body. Some common maladies associated with the spine include:
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Nerve Pain
Repetitive Stress Disorder
When major joints in the body such as shoulders, elbows, and knees, are used excessively, the tissues can become inflamed. Chiropractic adjustments of the injured area will relieve your pain, improve your range of motion, and enhance your body’s natural healing process. Regular chiropractic adjustments will also minimize your chances of being injured again in the future.
Those who work in occupations that involve repetitive motion such as postal workers, painters, and machinists can benefit from chiropractic care for the treatment of joint pain. Athletes, particularly those involved in sports such as tennis, swimming, and golf, also benefit greatly from chiropractic care.
- Spinal Adjustments and Decompression: After a full evaluation of pain and symptoms, our chiropractor will perform a spinal adjustment. Our chiropractor applies sudden force to specific regions of the spine for targeted pain relief.
- Spinal Decompression: This type of non-surgical therapy gently stretches the spine, reducing pressure and improving circulation. It’s useful in treating herniated or bulging discs by creating negative pressure between the discs.
- Massage Therapy: Chiropractic massage is designed to treat pain related to nerves, muscles, and joints. It’s more localized to isolated nerve areas than the standard massage that many people seek for overall stress management and relaxation.
- Cold Laser Therapy: This treatment method sends light waves into the cells of the body that promotes the healing of inflamed tissues. It’s a good treatment for problems associated with nerves, muscles, tendons, and discs.
Chiropractor in Burleson, TX
Visit Burleson Chiropractic Center today and begin your journey to wellness. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at (817) 447-6400.